How to prepare BONAMIL:
• Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
• Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
• Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
• Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool until lukewarm.
• Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.
• Use only provided scoop from this pack. Powder must be leveled.
• Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
• Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until powder is fully dissolved.
• After each use the pouch should be closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. Use within 2 weeks of opening.
One scoop = 9.4 grams (approx.) Mix 1 scoop of BONAMIL to 60mL of (2 fl. Oz.) of water.
*** DUE TO THE NATURE OF ONLINE WHOLESALE PURCHASING, PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE PRIOR TO PURCHASE