How to prepare S-26 Two properly:
• Wash your hands before preparing baby?s formula.
• Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
• Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
• Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
• Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
• Use only the scoop from this container (Powder must be leveled).
• Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops.
• Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until powder is fully dissolved.
• Close pouch tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 2 weeks of opening.
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or cups, or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby.
*** DUE TO THE NATURE OF ONLINE WHOLESALE PURCHASING, PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE PRIOR TO PURCHASE